Saturday, January 3, 2009

Best Of.....

It's been a busy time, w/ the kids home 24/7, etc. and I've got a few things to post, but haven't collected my thoughts (and photos!) yet.

So.... if you haven't read all my musings over the last several months.... may I point out what you've missed?

I Love This Crazy Tragic, Sometimes Almost Magic, Awful, Beautiful Life - the 2nd place choice for the name of my blog.

Independence. My little boy. Growing up. Sob.

It won't always be bleak. The photos in this post remind me that the color green DOES exist in Texas, I just have to wait for it.

I can't wait to do it again. It was hard, but SO worth it. I'm glad I took a chance and tried. The possibilities are limitless!

Punk Rock Equine. Bridget is growing up too!

The Infamous Treehouse. Ongoing saga, more to come!

Thankful. A great Thanksgiving trip.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: